Revolution Training Center Trainers
Michael was a top collegiate athlete playing baseball at Iowa Western and Temple University. He played several years in professional baseball at the Double-A level. Through his real-world experience in athletics, weight training and conditioning he understands what it takes to go to the next level and will provide the catalyst for that transformation. Mike is tireless in his pursuit of knowledge and devours literature pertaining to training, diet and proper movement on a daily basis. Mike is a top level elite Powerlifter achieving an elite total of 1829 at 217lb. He is also a blue belt in Ju-Jitsu and a master of Russian Kettlebells.
Originally from the Pittsburgh, PA area, Matthew Peltz acquired his BS of Education from California University of PA. Matthew has over 25 years of training and fitness experience and countless clients that have made their goals a reality. Matt has a personal training certification with Power Ropes through John Brookfield as a level 1 coach. He is also Hardstyle Kettlebells Certification (HKC) and Russian Kettlebell Certified (RKC) with DragonDoor and Chief Instructor Pavel Tsatouline. He also holds certification with StrongFirst as a level 2 Kettlebell Instructor. In addition, he is certified by the National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM), and the International Fitness Professionals Association (IFPA). He has coached high school baseball and created training regimens for various types of athletes from baseball players, golfers, wrestlers, grapplers.
Matt Zaborowski is a coach and fitness educator with over a decade of experience working with people ranging from professional athletes to special needs to the elderly. Matt is a former college basketball player who also enjoys kayaking, climbing, hiking, and any other outdoor/athletic activity.
- BSc Exercise Science, Concordia University-Irvine, CA
- CHEK Holistic Lifestyle Coach (HLC) Level 1
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS) National Strength and Conditioning Association
- Functional Range Conditioning Mobility Specialist (FRCms)
- Poliquin International Certification Program Level 1 (PICP)
- Master Certified Natural Trainer (CNT)
- USA Sports Performance Coach Level 1 (USAW)
- Functional Movement Screen Level 1 (FMS)
- Strongfirst Girya Level 2 (SFGII)
- Russian Kettlebell Challenge Level 1 (RKC)
- Progessive Calisthenics Certification (PCC)
- USA Track and Field Coach Level 1 (USATF)